<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38903828?origin\x3dhttp://zhiyi--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

“If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.” – Linda McCartney


PROFILE

MohZhiYi,

Facebook, Twitter


TAGBOARD




CREDITS

Designed by AddictedToEcstasy
Img: x x
Cursor: x
Edited using photoshop & photoscape, hosted using photobucket.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 ♥

YOU SUCK.

You come back from overseas, make everyone in the house so troubled and we have to do so many extra things!

Cannot rest like we usually do and we have to practically LIVE IN FEAR. who knows when u will explode, OVER STUPID THINGS.

First thing today u scolded me for not changing YOUR BLOODING FISH PUMP. Its making irritating noises since so long and YES I CAN SURVIVE WITH THAT IRRITATING NOICE CANNOT ISSIT. AND, who knows YOU EXPECT me to go buy a pump to change it? IN THE FIRST PLACE, who knows that u expect me to analyse and realise that it's the pump that is spoiled. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO ANALYSE AT YOUR BLOODY FISH TANK.

NEXT, you dig out 10 plus pens from some ancient cabinet and ask me to test the ink. saying like if got ink can still use cos the pens are from like 10-20 years ago. ALRIGHT, it's okay, den those no ink one i throw away, THEN YOU SCOLD ME. AND MY MUM?
"U study so much for wad? what you learn in skl?"
"one study so much another live for about 50 years and u all dunno u can buy refills in bookshops?"
HELLO!!!????? WHO WILL GO SEARCH FOR A REFILL FOR SOME STUPID PEN! IT'S NOT LIKE ITS PILOT OR WAD BRAND RIGHT. AND IT'S LIKE A FREAKING OLD AND GROSS PEN CAN! WTF MIGHT AS WELL BUY NEW ONES WAD.

AND BEFORE THAT, u make me search for documents out of boxes and envelopes of them WHICH ARE SO MESSY AND GROSS. I SWEAR I HATE OLD PAPER/NEWSPAPER/WOODY WOODY KIND OF PAPER! I have sweaty palms and i dunno why when i touch this kind of old old papers my hands will have like alot of water bubbles WHICH IS PAINFUL AND I DUN LIKE IT.

NEXT UP, ask me do starhub things, check ipad2, and nokia phones etc. WALAO CAN U DO IT YOURSELF DO IT YOURSELF DO IT YOUSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S YOUR PHONE, YOUR IPAD2 (u dun even use it u wana buy for wad!)
den after i check, u just said "okok, its not that important, next time den i buy" WALAOOOOO I WANT TO EXPLODE!!!!

AND I HATE THIS SENTENCE: "You got to skl for wad? wad did the skl teach you, what have you learnt in skl? you go skl also useless dun go skl la."
NUMBER 1, THE SKL DIDNT TEACH ME ABOUT FISH TANK AND PUMPS, THE SKL DIDNT TEACH ME TO BUY PEN REFILLS FROM BOOKSHOPS. SERIOUSLY!
AND I'M GOING TO SKL COS EVERYONE'S GOING TO SKL AND I'M SUPPOSE TO GO? AND I LEARN MATHS, ECONS, GEOG AND SCIENCES IN SKL!

i know! i SHOULD respect u, listen to u and stuff. BUT WHY DO THINGS TO MAKE ME NOT FEEL LIKE DOING SO!

I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT BUT DEN, WHO WILL UNDERSTAND ME! FUCK!!!!


HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
i'm glad it's national today, made my day MUCH BETTER!
i love Singapore!<3
Hope we'll become a better and better country day by day!
Jia you Singapore!

P.S. I love lky too! hahaha!